St. Louis jobs hiring: Dozens of employers look to fill openings
Know someone who’s searching for a job? Dozens of employers will be looking to fill open positions
MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Mo. — There’s good news for anyone looking for a job. As COVID-19 restrictions start to ease in many communities, dozens of businesses are looking to hire in the St. Louis area Thursday.
Job News USA will hold a hiring event on March 25. It runs from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Orlando’s Event and Conference Center, which is located at 2050 Dorsett Village in Maryland Heights.
Sponsors include Procter & Gamble, General Motors, FedEx, FBI, Clarkson Eyecare, Patriot Group and Top Golf.
Job seekers will be able to talk one-on-one with recruiters. Attendees are asked to dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes. Pre-registration is available on the Job News USA website.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, there will be several safety measures in place. Masks will be required at all times, and all attendees must comply with social distancing guidelines on site. No hand shaking is allowed. Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the event space. If you’re sick or have been sick in the last two weeks, you’re asked to not attend.
Parking and admission are free.
Recruiters will be looking to fill more than 1,000 open positions. Companies attending include:
- Abbco Service Corp.
- ALPLA, Inc.
- Bethesda Health
- Clarkson Eyecare/Eyecare Partners
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- FedEx Ground St Peters
- Francis Howell School District
- Friendship Village
- Gateway Wireless, LLC-Cricket Authorized Retailer
- Georgetown of Saint Louis Apartments
- GM Wentzville Assembly
- Graham Packaging
- Hudson Services
- Humane Society of Missouri
- Imo’s Pizza/Roma Grocers
- International Paper
- Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Lutheran Senior Services
- McKnight Place Extended Care
- Missouri Department of Corrections
- Northwestern Mutual
- OATS Transit
- Orlando’s Event and Conference Center
- Patriot Group International
- Performance Foodservice- Middendorf
- Powerhome Solar
- Procter & Gamble
- Randstad USA
- RB Manufacturing
- Renewal by Andersen
- Sherwin Williams
- Six Flags Saint Louis
- St. Louis Community College – Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program
- St. Louis Print Group
- Top Golf
- TVS Supply Chain Solutions
- U.S. Navy
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- WB Industries
- Witte Bros. Exchange Inc.
- And more